From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TubeMQ (Incubating) 0.5.0-incubating RC0
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2020 05:44:57 GMT
Hi,

> We have paid attention to this issue, the berkeleydb-je as of version 7.3, JE is licensed
under the Apache 2.0 license:
> https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E17277_02/html/relnotes.html <https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E17277_02/html/relnotes.html>
Good to know. Sadly with some 3rd party software just because something says it's bundled
under the Apache license doesn’t means that parts of it are compatible with that license.
And I not sure if the dual license would still apply or not i.e it can only be used for non
commercial software. You might want to double check those two things.

Thanks,
Justin