From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache TVM Graduation
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2020 21:58:36 GMT
Hi,

I also have several concerns.

1.  Use of the tvm.ai domain - has permission been obtained from trademark to use this domain?
Who has control of it?

2.  With only 2 releases with 1 release manager I don’t think the project is mature enough
to graduate,

3. Branding/trademarks on these docker images [1] I’m concerned that users are using these
rather than the official releases. I note they include version numbers that are not Apache
releases. Do these contain unreleased code?

4. I also have concerns about the review position. It would seem that this  gives a path for
people to contribute code to become committers but not other forms of contribution.

1. https://hub.docker.com/u/tvmai