From Nikita Ivanov <nivano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft (Incubating) 0.6.2
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2020 16:38:29 GMT
Justin - I think you misread the comments. These comments specifically
address *externally* available pre-packaged configuration that is NOT
included in the release. Here's the full comment in question:

#
# This is the default configuration. Feel free to add to and extend it.
#
# You can also download pre-packaged configuration that is based on the
content
# licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
# from https://nlpcraft.apache.org/download.html#3rd_party_config
#
# NOTE: these external pre-packaged configurations are not part of the
official
# Apache source release due to CC BY 4.0 licensing.
#
I hope that clarifies that.

Nikita Ivanov