From Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft (Incubating) 0.6.2
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2020 16:36:12 GMT
Hi,

+1 from me (binding, carrying over my vote).

I checked:

- Incubating in name
- DISCLAIMER exists
- LICENSE and NOTICE are fine
- No unexpected binary files
- Checked PGP signatures
- Checked Checksums
- Code compiles and tests successfully run
- Apache rat checks are OK

PS: I still get these errors on Apache rat checks which may not be crucial:

[ERROR] VM #displayTree: error : too few arguments to macro. Wanted 2 got 0
[ERROR] VM #menuItem: error : too few arguments to macro. Wanted 1 got 0

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI