From Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] New builds server and who should access
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2020 18:01:40 GMT
Hi -

There is a required migration of build servers which will impact the daily Incubator build.
The new server is https://ci-builds.apache.org

I would like to ask infra to create an Incubator folder. But we need to make some decisions.

(1) Currently on builds there is an Incubator projects folder with a lot of unused builds:
https://builds.apache.org/view/Incubator%20Projects/

Do we want to have podlings request their own separate folders to ease transitions and help
with graduation and retirement? My answer is yes.

(2) Who should get access to the Incubator builds folder? IPMC members or Incubator Committers?
I think just IPMC members, but that depends on the answer to (1).

Regards,
Dave