From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler (Incubating) 1.3.1 (ROUND2)
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2020 09:36:17 GMT
Hi,

> The first minor issue of the following I didn't understand clearly, whether the notice
file means both the binary notice file and source notice file.

I just looked at the source release.

> Yes,I copied all of the mybatis NOTICE file and put it into our binary notice file and
source notice file.I saw you suggest we to remove the useless parts such as the OGNL.

You can keep it all but it a good idea to remove what’s not needed.

> The reason was that I searched the keyword on the github and found the notice file of
url https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-framework/blob/v5.1.5.RELEASE/src/docs/dist/notice.txt.

There’s no NOTICE file at the top level so I would go with that, up to to you [1]

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-framework/tree/v5.1.5.RELEASE