From 孙泽嵩 <sz...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache IoTDB 0.9.3
Date Sun, 10 May 2020 07:16:00 GMT
Hello all,

This is a call for vote to release Apache IoTDB (Incubating) version 0.9.3.

Apache IoTDB (incubating) (Database for Internet of Things) is an integrated data management
engine designed for timeseries data. It provides users with services for data collection,
storage and analysis.
The Apache IoTDB community has voted on and approved a proposal to release
Apache IoTDB (incubating) version 0.9.3.

We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

IoTDB community vote and result thread:
Result: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r1b1c8058fe2dcf7602b3d987b613cd0807abb53f86ad24f358f991a5%40%3Cdev.iotdb.apache.org%3E
Vote: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rfef4652594af3e3ba0561ebdd9e6fa8eaa549abbb2c7bf1d0c584da9%40%3Cdev.iotdb.apache.org%3E

The release candidates (RC1):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/iotdb/0.9.3/rc1/

Git tag for the release (RC1):
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/releases/tag/release%2F0.9.3

Hash for the release tag:
a704aa2cd6a61db57c5495f8b43849be876a1980

Release Notes:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/iotdb/0.9.3/rc1/RELEASE_NOTES.md

The artifacts have been signed with Key : C336E0143A553B89, which can be
found in the keys file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/iotdb/KEYS

Look at here for how to verify this release candidate:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IOTDB/Validating+a+staged+Release

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

From the PPMC Vote we carry over 1 binding IPMC Votes:

+1 from Christofer Dutz

The vote will be passed if there are at least 2 more IPMC +1 votes and no -1 vote.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason