From Brennan Ashton <bash...@brennanashton.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NuttX (Incubating) 9.0.0 [RC1]
Date Sat, 09 May 2020 04:33:21 GMT
Hey everyone!
Just wanted to reach out again and see if we could get some more people to
review this release, we still need two more votes.

We have a lot of support in the project for this release and it has a lot
of really important changes that we want to get out to our community.
I know this project is a little more complex to build due to the embedded
nature of it, but we do have some simulator targets that should
work without any hardware.

Thanks,
Brennan