From Weiwei Yang <w...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache YuniKorn (Incubating) 0.8.0
Date Mon, 04 May 2020 04:50:11 GMT
Hi all

Thanks for reviewing and voting for Apache YuniKorn (Incubating) 0.8.0
release, I am happy to announce the release voting has passed with 3 +1
binding votes, no +0 or -1 votes. Binding votes are from IPMC

   - Felix Cheung
   - Jason Lowe
   - Justin Mclean

The voting thread is:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r91414382a61a3e76440142dbfc933bc338fefafd324fca52cd3c8b8c%40%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

Many thanks for all our mentors helping us with the release procedure, and
all IPMC helped us to review and vote for YuniKorn's first release. I will
be working on publishing the artifacts soon.

Thanks
On behalf of Apache YuniKorn (Incubating) community