From Aaron Radzinski <aradzin...@datalingvo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft (Incubating) 0.5.0
Date Mon, 04 May 2020 22:01:00 GMT
Justin,
Thank you for noticing this. See below...
--
Aaron Radzinski

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 11:01 PM Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>
wrote:

> HI,
>
> I know the vote has all ready passed but I can see a  couple of issues
> here:
> - LICENSE is missing the appendix

Fixed in master.

- As noted the NOTICE is not correct. License are not lined in NOTICE they
> are licensed in LICENSE and need to be the full text. Dependancies don’t
> need to be listed only that that are bundled in the release.

Fixed in master. However, there are still questions on hoThw NOTICE file
should look like for binary releases.

- The release included what looks like to be compiled code, this is
> generally not allowed in a source release [1]

These are the model files shipped with Apache OpenNLP (data, not code).

> - LICENSE is missing the license of this file [2]

Fixed in master.