From Duo Zhang <zhang...@apache.org>
Subject [NOMINATION] Self nominate to be a mentor of Apache NuttX
Date Tue, 12 May 2020 01:10:51 GMT
Hi, NuttX community, I'm Duo Zhang, I would like to self nominate to be a
mentor of Apache Nuttx, since I'm the only person among 3 binding votes who
have successfully built NuttX in the 9.0.0 vote thread. Just joking :)

Last year when Greg and David came to China, we talked about joining an
open source community and finally Greg chose the ASF. You can see that I
helped explaining in the discussion thread and also voted in the vote
thread. And now I'm already an IPMC member, I would like to help more on
the project. I'm not an embedded engineer so maybe I can not contribute
code but I think I could help with the release processing, workflow, and
also the documentation, etc.

Thanks. Regards.