From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Iceberg 0.8.0-incubating RC2
Date Mon, 04 May 2020 02:49:09 GMT
Hi,

+1(binding)

I checked:
- incubating in name
- signature and hashes are fine
- DISCLAIMER exits
- LICENSE is fine but may mention code that is no longer bundled? (e.g mvn)
- NOTICE year needs updating
- NOTICE content are not correct. There is a number of ALv2 bt of code bundles and the relevant
parts of their NOTICE files haven’t been copied into the NOTICE.  [1] Please fix for the
next release. There is no need for the license header to be in there.
- No unexpected binary files
- All ASF files have ASF headers
-  I had trouble compiling from source as it required a new version of cradle than I had on
my machine but is incompatible with the latest version off cradle (7.0)

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html