From "Dawei Liu" <atoi...@163.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache IoTDB 0.9.2
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2020 14:37:30 GMT
Hello all,

This is a call for vote to release Apache IoTDB (Incubating) version 0.9.2, which is the first
Apache Release for the IoTDB Project.

The Apache IoTDB community has voted on and approved a proposal to release
Apache IoTDB (Incubating) version 0.9.2.

We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

Apache IoTDB (incubating) (Database for Internet of Things) is an integrated data management
engine designed for timeseries data. It provides users with services for data collection,
storage and analysis.

IoTDB community vote and result thread:
Result: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/ra9efae1ec1ee6c89d58f86b16bb195b3e19f925183b4838379896e83%40%3Cdev.iotdb.apache.org%3E
Vote: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r9789da87ec813bcb8d0cb6e93451275f2d276685f7f059c457898fe3%40%3Cdev.iotdb.apache.org%3E

The release candidates (RC2):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/iotdb/0.9.2/rc2

Git tag for the release (RC2):
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/releases/tag/release%2F0.9.2

Hash for the release tag:
cf1bfb329bb6ac7c2dff0fe3de28404bacfac4aa

Release Notes:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/blob/cf1bfb329bb6ac7c2dff0fe3de28404bacfac4aa/RELEASE_NOTES.md

The artifacts have been signed with Key : EC80A08B232C50B2, which can be
found in the keys file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/iotdb/KEYS

Look at here for how to verify this release candidate:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IOTDB/Validating+a+staged+Release

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

From the PPMC Vote we carry over 3 binding IPMC Votes:

+1 from Justin Mclean,
+1 from Jialin Qiao,
+1 from Xiangdong Huang

The vote will be passed if there is no -1 vote ( as there are 3 IPMC +1 votes already), but
we still hope all other IPMCs vote for it.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason