From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Project proposal - Apache AgensGraph
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2020 12:29:16 GMT
HI,

> I just wanted to ensure that this particular podling proposal was not being unduly focused
upon, for whatever reason, consciously or unconsciously.

All recent podlings have been asked to make sure that their name is suitable before joining
incubation. If we don’t do this Infra may insist that a posting name search be done before
enter incubation, given that can sometime takes months, I don’t think that’s a workable
solution. This has been discussed before on this list.

Thanks,
Justin