From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Project proposal - Apache AgensGraph
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2020 12:56:23 GMT
The naming was not the focusing upon part which I was referring to... sorry if that was not
obvious based on what I quoted and what I wrote.

> On Apr 15, 2020, at 8:29 AM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> HI,
>
>> I just wanted to ensure that this particular podling proposal was not being unduly
focused upon, for whatever reason, consciously or unconsciously.

> All recent podlings have been asked to make sure that their name is suitable before joining
incubation. If we don’t do this Infra may insist that a posting name search be done before
enter incubation, given that can sometime takes months, I don’t think that’s a workable
solution. This has been discussed before on this list.