From Vinoth Chandar <vin...@apache.org>
Subject Resolving whimsy issues for hudi podling
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2020 03:38:09 GMT
Hi all,

I am writing on behalf of the Apache Hudi PPMC. We noticed the following
issues showing up in red on whimsy, under "Licensing", even though we have
resolved them (we have releases, grant was done long time ago etc)

No Software Grant and No IP Clearance Filed
No Release Yet/Missing ASF Copyright Headers on Source Code
No Release Yet/Binary has licensing issues

Any guidance on how we go about getting this fixed?

Thanks
Vinoth