From Xiangdong Huang <saint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache IoTDB 0.9.2
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2020 12:18:05 GMT
Hi Dawei,

I think you'd better claim the vote result more clearly if you act as the
RM next time:

like:
```
+1 votes:
Willem Jiang
Julian Feinauer
Justin Mclean (from dev@iotdb.apache.org)

xxx (non-binding)

no +0 votes and -1 votes
```
And, please attach all thread links that having votes.

I think you will be more familiar with the Apache release process next time
:D

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University