From Otto van der Schaaf <osch...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache PageSpeed 1.14.36.1-rc5 (respin)
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2020 13:06:27 GMT
This is a new call for vote to release Apache PageSpeed (Incubating) version
1.14.36.1: the other thread was accidentally send as html, and
contained a bad link which
pointed towards the previous RC (sorry!).

The Apache PageSpeed community has voted on and approved a proposal to
release Apache PageSpeed (Incubating) version 1.14.36.1.

RC4 received enough  +1 VOTEs on this list, but before calling it we discovered
a blocking issue. RC5 resolves that, and has no other changes.

We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

Apache PageSpeed (incubating) represents a series of open source
technologies to help make the web faster by rewriting web pages to reduce
latency and bandwidth.

PageSpeed community vote and result thread:
Vote:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rc898797ac58b88f910ae99078a7f92a31488d76aea215b35c32aba27%40%3Cdev.pagespeed.apache.org%3E

The release candidates (RC5):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/pagespeed/1.14.36.1-rc5/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-pagespeed-mod/releases/tag/v1.14.36.1

Hash for the release tag:
e515ddc905510a7041560a8fc712f1624e776e02

Release Notes:
Need to be added over at
https://github.com/apache/incubator-pagespeed-website/blob/asf-site/content/doc/release_notes.html

Draft:https://gist.github.com/oschaaf/0e8788989b8cc121ea0711d9e3e00d46

The artifacts have been signed with Key :
8AB8523D6BAEA62811491DA04227FCC1D8C2B4F2, which can be
found in the keys file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/pagespeed/1.14.36.1-rc5/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion