From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Do Pooling jars have to contain the DISCLAIMER too?
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2020 10:16:43 GMT
Hi all,

currently validating a podlings release and I stumbled over the following fact:

  *   The src and bin bundles contain a DISCLAIMER
  *   All of their project-jars in any of the bin bundles and the jars in Apache’s Nexus
don’t have one

Is this considered OK or should they all have a DISCLAIMER?

I would opt for all artifacts should have one as if you’re using maven you will probably
otherwise not notice having jars from incubating projects in your build.

What do you others think?

Chris