From 陈明雨 <morning...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Doris 0.12.0-incubating-rc03
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2020 03:04:25 GMT
Hi Justin:

Thanks for your vote. No mentor has voted for us yet.

Hi, Dave, Shaofeng, Willem, please take the time to help check our release and vote ~ Thank
you!

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email:
chenmingyu@apache.org

在 2020-04-18 07:53:27,"Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> 写道:
>Hi,
>
>+1 (binding)
>
>Did any of your mentors vote on this release?
>
>I checked:
>- signatures and hashes are fine
>- DISCLAIMER exists (WIP version)
>- LICENSE and NOTCE look good
>- Binary files (compiled code) exist in the release (something will need to be done about
this). This should also be mentioned in the disclaimer.