From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Project proposal - Apache AgensGraph Extension
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2020 14:12:02 GMT
We have rec'd more than the required 3 +1 votes, but I will keep the polls open through the
weekend to ensure people have had sufficient time to check the proposal and address/mention
any concerns.

Stay safe!
Cheers!

> On Apr 15, 2020, at 11:12 AM, Jim Jagielski <jim@jaguNET.com> wrote:
>
> We would like to propose AgensGraph Extension as an Apache incubator project. As such,
I am calling a VOTE.

> The AgensGraph Extension provides an extension for PostgreSQL to give the users the ability
to leverage graph database on top of the existing relational database with minimal effort.
The basic principle of the project is to create single storage that can handle both relational
and graph model data so that the users can use the standard ANSI SQL along with openCypher
(http://www.opencypher.org), the Graph query language.

> The proposal can be found here:
>
>   o https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/AgensGraphExtension
>
> Please cast your vote. I will leave the polls open for at least 72 hours.
>
> PS: Please note that before the podling enters the Incubator, assuming a positive vote
response, the actual project name will be changed to something acceptable as determined by
VP Brand.