From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Podling Gobblin Report Reminder - May 2020
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2020 08:34:10 GMT
HI,

> I find it unfair for podling community to report again if mentors missed to
> sign off - who are part of IPMC.

I’m sorry and sympathise, but given only a month will pass it shouldn’t be too much work
to modify the existing report and re-submit.

If you read [1] you see it states "Mentors must sign off on the podling report. If there is
no mentor sign off, the report from that podling will not be accepted, and they will be expected
to report next month.”

Your mentors were reminded several times to do so, but given other things going on (ASF election
and covid-19) their attention may of been elsewhere. From what I can see your mentors have
been engaged and done a good job signing off previous reports.The PPMC can also reach to to
their mentors and make sure the report gets sign off. The PPMC can also ask for more mentors
or remove the ones they have if they have not being engaged. Just have a chat with them and
I’m sure they sign off the next report.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html#podling_status_reports