From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject [VOTE] Project proposal - Apache AgensGraph Extension
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2020 15:12:19 GMT
We would like to propose AgensGraph Extension as an Apache incubator project. As such, I am
calling a VOTE.

The AgensGraph Extension provides an extension for PostgreSQL to give the users the ability
to leverage graph database on top of the existing relational database with minimal effort.
The basic principle of the project is to create single storage that can handle both relational
and graph model data so that the users can use the standard ANSI SQL along with openCypher
(http://www.opencypher.org), the Graph query language.

The proposal can be found here:

   o https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/AgensGraphExtension

Please cast your vote. I will leave the polls open for at least 72 hours.

PS: Please note that before the podling enters the Incubator, assuming a positive vote response,
the actual project name will be changed to something acceptable as determined by VP Brand.

PPS: If you are interested in mentoring, please let us know. We are looking for additional
mentors...

Cheers!
Jim