From "Juan Pan" <panj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Fork Me" on GitHub (was [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache ShardingSphere (incubating) as a TLP)
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2020 03:55:13 GMT
Hi

Thanks for your `Congrats`. And best wished to our graduation. :)

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org

On 03/29/2020 17:42,Harbs<harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
Sure. I understand that. I have no issue with what happened with the graduating project. (hence
the new thread) Congrats on that!!! :-)

I’ll leave this here for a couple of days to give folks a chance to respond. If folks think
that this should continue on board@ then we can do that.

Cheers,
Harbs