From "Dawei Liu" <atoi...@163.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache IoTDB 0.9.2
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2020 12:43:32 GMT
Hi Xiangdong,

> And, please attach all thread links that having votes.
You're right. It was an oversight on my part.

Thank you for the help you provided to me in this release.
And thank you to all the IPMC members.

Thanks
---
Dawei Liu
On 4/25/2020 20:18,Xiangdong Huang<sainthxd@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Dawei,

I think you'd better claim the vote result more clearly if you act as the
RM next time:

like:
```
+1 votes:
Willem Jiang
Julian Feinauer
Justin Mclean (from dev@iotdb.apache.org)

xxx (non-binding)

no +0 votes and -1 votes
```
And, please attach all thread links that having votes.

I think you will be more familiar with the Apache release process next time
:D

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Dawei Liu <atoildw@163.com> 于2020年4月25日周六 下午7:19写道:

Hi Furkan,

Did Justin Mclean voted on general list too?

No, Justin Mclean voted on dev@iotdb.apache.org list.

Vote Thread:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r4e92740e332664d562726cf1ab16611c6e84c97f4354f2234149b5c3%40%3Cdev.iotdb.apache.org%3E

Thanks
---
Dawei Liu

On 04/25/2020 19:13,Furkan KAMACI<furkankamaci@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Dawei,

Did Justin Mclean voted on general list too?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 12:32 PM Dawei Liu <atoildw@163.com> wrote:

Hi all,

The vote to release Apache IoTDB (incubating) 0.9.2 has passed with 3 +1
binding votes.

binding votes:

Justin Mclean

Willem Jiang

Julian Feinauer

Vote thread:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r655f1d7bc27d94f51535b77f262d2db042e012460ad160dcc2128c7a%40%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

Thank you to the above IPMC members for taking the time to review and
provide guidance on our release!

We will proceed with publishing the approved artifacts and sending out the
appropriate announcements in the coming days.

On behalf of the Apache IoTDB Community,

Dawei Liu