From "Juan Pan" <panj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Fork Me" on GitHub (was [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache ShardingSphere (incubating) as a TLP)
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2020 03:53:38 GMT
Hi Bertrand,

That sounds a better way to promote the community aligning with Apache rules. Thanks.  :-)

Cheers,
Trista

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org

On 03/31/2020 16:20,Bertrand Delacretaz<bdelacretaz@codeconsult.ch> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 10:27 AM Harbs <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
...The compromise which seemed acceptable to most in that thread seems to be to remove “GitHub”
from the link...