From Randall Leeds <rand...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Annotator (incubating) 0.1.0 (-rc.2)
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2020 00:23:39 GMT
On 2020/03/17 20:43:02, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > There's a DISCLAIMER file in the release. Is that not what you mean by "work in
progress" disclaimer?

> Please see [1] basically incubating project can use this disclaimer and not have to comply
with all details of the ASF's release policy.

Right. I re-read your comment and now I understand. There is a DISCLAIMER file that is not
the "work in progress" disclaimer. That is intentional because our aim is to comply with all
licensing requirements.

Thank you for pointing out the errors. I will abort the vote and we will fix these issues.