From "Sally Khudairi" ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache ShardingSphere (incubating) as a TLP
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2020 03:53:02 GMT
Thanks so much, Liang.

Let's also keep an eye out for any messages from Mark in case there needs to be any adjustments.

Best,
Sally

- - -
Vice President Marketing & Publicity
Vice President Sponsor Relations
The Apache Software Foundation

Tel +1 617 921 8656 | sk@apache.org

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020, at 23:29, zhangliang@apache.org wrote:
> Hi Sally,
>
> Thanks for the confirmation. I will add the powered by logo in the page soon.
>
> The organizations are not using rel="nofollow", I will fix it ASAP.
>
> ------------------
>
> Liang Zhang (John)
> Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo
>

> Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org> 于2020年3月22日周日 上午6:36写道:
>> __
>> One more thing --to confirm, the links to the organizations on your page are going
to be rel="nofollow", yes?

>> That's important.
>>
>> Many thanks,
>> Sally
>>
>> - - -
>> Vice President Marketing & Publicity
>> Vice President Sponsor Relations
>> The Apache Software Foundation
>>
>> Tel +1 617 921 8656 | sk@apache.org
>>

>> On Sat, Mar 21, 2020, at 16:32, Sally Khudairi wrote:
>>> Hello Liang --thank you for your message. My apologies for the delayed response.
>>>
>>> To me what is proposed seems acceptable, similar to what is being done with other
Apache projects [1] [2] [3] and many others.

for your community --we've created one for you at http://apache.org/foundation/press/kit/poweredBy/

>>> I'm also copying Mark Thomas, VP Brand Management/Trademarks, for his input.
>>>
>>> Many kind regards,
>>> Sally
>>>
>>> [1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HADOOP2/PoweredBy
>>> [2] https://spark.apache.org/powered-by.html
>>> [3] https://kafka.apache.org/powered-by
>>>
>>> - - -
>>> Vice President Marketing & Publicity
>>> Vice President Sponsor Relations
>>> The Apache Software Foundation
>>>
>>> Tel +1 617 921 8656 | sk@apache.org

organizations who using Apache ShardingSphere(incubator).

by users themselves, the logos in user wall picture are collected from their official website.

at press@ or Mark at trademarks@. They will know best how to create a compliant version of
what you are trying to do.

Sponsors pay a lot of money to be listed as such. It may be best to speak to branding about
this and see what they say.