From "Sally Khudairi" ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache ShardingSphere (incubating) as a TLP
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2020 08:44:11 GMT
Thank you, Liang. I appreciate your rapid response!

Best,
Sally

- - -
Vice President Marketing & Publicity
Vice President Sponsor Relations
The Apache Software Foundation

Tel +1 617 921 8656 | sk@apache.org

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020, at 04:29, zhangliang@apache.org wrote:
> I just added to powered by logo in this page and ref="nofollow" for organizations' link.
>
> I changed back the url from users to powered-by[1].
>
> [1] https://shardingsphere.apache.org/community/en/powered-by/
>
> ------------------
>
> Liang Zhang (John)
> Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo
>

> zhangliang@apache.org <zhangliang@apache.org> 于2020年3月22日周日 上午11:29写道:
>> Hi Sally,
>>
>> Thanks for the confirmation. I will add the powered by logo in the page soon.
>>
>> The organizations are not using rel="nofollow", I will fix it ASAP.
>>
>> ------------------
>>
>> Liang Zhang (John)
>> Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo
>>

>> Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org> 于2020年3月22日周日 上午6:36写道:
>>> __
>>> One more thing --to confirm, the links to the organizations on your page are
going to be rel="nofollow", yes?

>>> That's important.
>>>
>>> Many thanks,
>>> Sally
>>>
>>> - - -
>>> Vice President Marketing & Publicity
>>> Vice President Sponsor Relations
>>> The Apache Software Foundation
>>>
>>> Tel +1 617 921 8656 | sk@apache.org

other Apache projects [1] [2] [3] and many others.

for your community --we've created one for you at http://apache.org/foundation/press/kit/poweredBy/

and organizations who using Apache ShardingSphere(incubator).

by users themselves, the logos in user wall picture are collected from their official website.

Sally at press@ or Mark at trademarks@. They will know best how to create a compliant version
of what you are trying to do.

Sponsors pay a lot of money to be listed as such. It may be best to speak to branding about
this and see what they say.