From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Annotator (incubating) version 0.1.0 (-rc.1)
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2020 05:45:17 GMT
Hi,

I’m assuming this is not an official IPMC vote as you haven’t finish voted on it on your
dev list yet. If this way I would be -1 on it as:
- the NOTICE looks like it contains licensing information which shod be in LICENSE not NOTICE.

- You are not complying with the term of the W3C license (i.e. you need to include that license
text)
- It also unclear where these copied and modified files are.

I checked:
- incubating in name
- DISCLAIMER exists (but it’s not the WIP one, you might consider using this)
- LICENSE is missing license information (W3C)
- NOTICE incorrect include license information
- No unexpected binary files
- All source files have ASF headers
- Can compile from source

Thanks,