From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Project proposal - Apache Rainbow
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2020 12:30:18 GMT
I'm probably leaning towards accepting. Given that the closest fit to me
seems the DLAB project, I would be keen to see if anyone in that project
has an interest in keeping abreast of developments in Rainbow. DLAB is
itself also incubating so we wouldn't want to burden them with too many
more official responsibilities, so just informal interest would be all I
would hope we could encourage.

Cheers, Paul.