From "zhangliang@apache.org" <zhangli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache ShardingSphere (incubating) as a TLP
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2020 07:10:19 GMT
If there are no other problems, can we continue voting?

The vote thread[1] has kept open for 11 days. How about we finish voting
after another extra 72 hours later?

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r84959a94322697b6b21cc003d4abb5a9a5b4e43e8ebeea223a0ccdfb%40%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

Liang Zhang (John)