From Jean-Baptiste Onofre ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [DISCUSS] Apache BlueMarlin proposal
Date Sun, 15 Mar 2020 06:06:45 GMT
Hi,

With other guys, I worked on a new proposal for the Apache Incubator: Apache BlueMarlin.

The proposal draft is there:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Apache+BlueMarlin <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Apache+BlueMarlin>

Even if the people behind BlueMarlin are a bit "new" to Apache, they are really enthusiasts
and asked help to several Apache members.

From a project standpoint, it’s interesting as it’s new area that we don’t have yet
in the Apache foundation. Building a framework for web marketing/advertising business is interesting
IMHO and we could see several platforms based on BlueMarlin.

Thoughts ?

Regards
JB