From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [MENTORS] Podlings download pages with issues
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2020 08:11:29 GMT
Hi,

> Please stop trimming emails so much. Do you spend extra time just deleting
> context?

IMO That what threads are for, and IMO  too many email here repeat stuff that’s not needed.
Why should people need to reread stuff they have already read? Perhaps I use a different email
client than you that makes context easier?

> The main point is that Infra wants to move any kind of download off
> the main TLP website servers.

I guess given it's a recent change, not all projects projects are aware of it or have made
the changes yet. This change means most podling download pages would need to change and I
assume most TLP as well.

As /dist has been deprecated, do we have an estimated date when it will be turned off?

Thanks,
Justin