From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Annotator (incubating) 0.1.0 (-rc.2)
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2020 02:02:43 GMT
HI,

> Here's the progress I've made so far on address this:
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-annotator/issues/63#issuecomment-601307688

Best to ask your mentors, but I took a quick look. Questions to ask yourself:
- Are we complying with the terms of the W3C Software and Document Notice and License?
- Are we complying with ASF policy re the W3C Software and Document Notice and License?
- Should license information be included in the  NOTICE file?

If your mentor can’t help or you don’t know the answers, just ask back here and I’ll
point you in the right direction.

Thanks,
Justin