From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Fork Me" on GitHub (was Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache ShardingSphere (incubating) as a TLP)
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2020 09:42:15 GMT
Sure. I understand that. I have no issue with what happened with the graduating project. (hence
the new thread) Congrats on that!!! :-)

I’ll leave this here for a couple of days to give folks a chance to respond. If folks think
that this should continue on board@ then we can do that.

Cheers,
Harbs

> On Mar 29, 2020, at 11:34 AM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I suggest you take this up with the board, as it is perhaps time to revisit it. The trademark
email BTW was directly related to this graduation and the GitHub link, the project went further
and removed company logos from another page as well.