From "Juan Pan" <panj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache ShardingSphere (incubating) as a TLP
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2020 06:43:31 GMT
Hi Justin,

Thanks for your feedback.
I know your concern, and also we’d like to make our website prominent in `Apache` feature.

So we visited many of the sites of Apache projects and list the todo items to promote in ISSUE[1].

Please wait for this website updating. If any progress, I will update here.
Thanks.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-shardingsphere/issues/4928

Cheers,
Trista

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org