From "Juan Pan" <panj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache ShardingSphere (incubating) as a TLP
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2020 03:21:27 GMT
Hi

Thanks for everyone’s attention.

I see Justin's concern, and we will consider Craig's suggestion to make some modifications.

Besides, as Tianqi and Sheng said, our initial and simple idea is to use `fork me on gitHub`

to encourage more people to join the community or raise their questions,
which seems to cause some troubles, so we will change it ASAP.

Best,
Trista
 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org