From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question about distributing packages
Date Sun, 01 Mar 2020 18:54:38 GMT
Hi Otto,

I don't really know the answer, but here is my best guess. According to this:

https://help.sonatype.com/repomanager3/formats <https://help.sonatype.com/repomanager3/formats>

A Nexus repository should be able to provide support, but I'm not aware of the Apache Nexus
repository having that enabled or configured:

https://repository.apache.org/ <https://repository.apache.org/>

But I do see some projects that upload deb and rpm packages there, but it doesn't look like
they are serving apt-get and yum respectively.

-Flavio