From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache ShardingSphere (incubating) as a TLP
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2020 04:49:30 GMT
Hi,

> Could you indicate the concerns? We can fix them ASAP.

I’ve already shared them on your dev list a while back. These are not really quick fix or
technical things:

First a minor one and I do see some improvement, and this is subjective, but you web site
doesn’t immediately make it’s obvious this is an ASF project. Yes Apache is mentioned
and there’s the feather, but it’s not a prominate as some sites. The links to the foundation
are hidden at the bottom of the page. Second, a number of small issues were pointed out after
the the project decided to graduate, they where corrected, but that seems to imply that perhaps
you were not quite as ready as you thought. But your mentors think it time to graduate and
that good enough for me.

Thanks,
Justin