From "Juan Pan" <panj...@apache.org>
Subject Re:Resolution during Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating) graduate discussion
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2020 05:03:30 GMT
Thanks for your summary, good luck with our graduation.

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org

On 03/28/2020 12:52,zhangliang@apache.org<zhangliang@apache.org> wrote:
Hi,

During the graduate discussion, we received lots of positively feedback.
There is the final resolution:

1. Change project description to "Apache ShardingSphere related to a
database clustering system providing data sharding, distributed
transactions, and distributed database management."

2. Add more Apache elements into ShardingSphere's homepage.

3. Use rel="nofollow" for companies link.

4. Remove GitHub logo from homepage.

Thank you to all those who participated in the discussion.

Best Regards

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo