From "Juan Pan" <panj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache ShardingSphere (incubating) as a TLP
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2020 01:04:35 GMT
Hi Justin,

I know your concerns, and also, thanks for your feedback.
This page is simply to present who is using ShardingSphere.
If it gets you worried, we will remove it later.
BTW, could you provide some relative links to help us learn more about brand policy and what
you mainly concerned about?

Best wishes,
Trista

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org