From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Project proposal - Apache Rainbow
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2020 22:35:29 GMT
Hi,

The main Issue I see with the proposal is that is only a small (if any) community around the
project and only a couple of committers. Projects like this can fail to attract a developer
community and end up exiting the incubator. So I guess the question is does the Incubator
want to accept a project with little community around it and take that risk? We generally
don’t do this, but there have been some exceptions to this rule in the past. What do other
IPMC members think?

Thanks,
Justin