From <zhangguoc...@chinatelecom.cn>
Subject RE: [Consultation]Some questions about incubation steps
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2020 13:14:34 GMT
Hi, John,

Thank you so much for your information, we will try our best to show you the project HBlock
to get interest from the members of IPMC.

Regards.
Guochen.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: zhangliang@apache.org <zhangliang@apache.org>
发送时间: 2020年3月4日 21:10
收件人: general <general@incubator.apache.org>
主题: Re: [Consultation]Some questions about incubation steps

Hi Guochen,

It is not a prerequisite if the project has already established a good open source community,
but it is better usually.

A good open source community will help the project find champion and mentors more easier and
may reduce the incubation duration.

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

Sheng Wu <wu.sheng.841108@gmail.com> 于2020年3月4日周三 下午5:29写道: