From <zhangguoc...@chinatelecom.cn>
Subject [Consultation]Some questions about incubation steps
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2020 09:15:58 GMT
Hi, all,

I am a new man here. Nice to see you.

We are China Telecom Corporation Limited Cloud Computing Branch Corporation. We hope to contribute
one of our projects​ name 'HBlock' to Apache.
Now we hope to get into the incubation steps.

We have prepare a proposal for this project, and before we propose it to the this mailing
list, would you please let me know:
1. How long usually it takes from we propose it to the vote step?
2. During this process, do we need to provide any source code relate to the project?
3. During this process, do we need to add more members of this project to this mail list to
answer questions from the incubator professors or only an interface person is enough?​

Best wishes.
Guochen.