From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] NLPCraft Proposal
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2020 05:34:46 GMT
Looks like you have close to a full house for mentors. I could certainly
put my hat in the ring if you need another, otherwise I will certainly be
an interested community member. It seems like an interesting project. I
would have a particular interest in Groovy/Micronaut integration.

I did notice in the current repo, usage of the Commons Clause (with ALV2).
The usage by Redis of something similar, albeit with notable differences,
was controversial a little while back but seemed to die down as per
LEGAL-402. As someone who hasn't been following this lately, is that
something the project needs to manage expectations for?

Cheers, Paul.