From Nikita Ivanov <nivano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] NLPCraft Proposal
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2020 00:05:21 GMT
Justin,
As far as "all people signing ICLA" - we can't guarantee this as I don't
think we know (or have a record of) all the people who touched the code
years back (I do know main contributors - they are in this proposal). I
think SGA would be the best option as it should make things clear.

I know this subject was a sensitive discussion when Apache Ignite was
proposed for incubation (I'm a founding member of that project and a
founder at GridGain Systems) - so I'm keenly aware of the importance of the
IP governments of the proposed codebase. Hopefully, SGA will satisfy these
requirements.

@Konstantin Boudnik <cos@apache.org>, @Aaron Radzinski
<aradzinski@nlpcraft.org> - feel free to chime in as well.

Nikita Ivanov