From Nikita Ivanov <nivano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] NLPCraft Proposal
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2020 06:29:26 GMT
Hi Paul,
I'm one of the NLPCraft project members, let me chime in here.

1. The project is very interested in native Groovy/Kotlin/Scala model APIs.
It is a bit unclear for now how much work needs to be done specifically for
these languages given that NLPCraft provides a very plain (and
Scala-friendly) Java APIs. I think it deserves a separate deep conversation.
2. The topic of Commons Clause (with ALV2) is very clear - if and when the
project enters the ASF Incubator the license will change to plain Apache
License, v2.0. There's no disagreement on this among project members.
Thanks!
--
Nikita Ivanov