From Nikita Ivanov <nivano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] NLPCraft Proposal
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2020 16:08:21 GMT
Justin - let me clarify (sorry for confusion).

The original code for NLPCraft was developed under DataLingvo. A few years
back it was decided to rename the project to NLPCraft and adopt CC w/ASL2.0
license. The codebase was migrated to a new GitHub repo along with these
changes. Apparently, not all copyright statements were caught and few
remained in the code. I've already notified Aaron Radzinski (a member of
NLPCraft project & of this proposal) - and he should comb through and clean
up copyrights (and other mentions of DataLingvo) from the code.

I hope this makes it a bit clearer.

Best,
--
Nikita Ivanov