From Karl Pauls <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Atomos Codebase
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2020 08:51:48 GMT
On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 9:42 AM Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> -1 until the following is cleared up.
>
> I can see that until a month ago it was under the EPL license. Did all of the contributors
agree to the license change?

The main contributor is Thomas Watson (who did the change) - there is
very little contribution from somebody else in the first place.
However, if we want to go through we have Raymond Auge who voted on
the contribution acceptance, Stefan Bischof who agreed to the
contribution as is and submitted an icla for it, and one commit from
Samuel E Bratton.

> It also seems that the code was copyright is IBM.  Have they given permission for this
software to be donated or license headers to be changed? It looks like the SGA may need to
come from them.

Thomas Watson is from IBM and should be covered by their CCLA and has
an iCLA on file.

regards,

Karl

> Thanks,